Reviews (623)Lovely! And the packaging was gorgeous! Amazing! Thoughtfully packed too! Loved it! beautiful packaging 💕 thank you for the goodies! 🫶🏻 amazing oh my gosh literally sweetest girl ever i love ur vibe and i got super cute free stuff!!! i love you girly 246875346 stars OBSESSED with the packaging… and the order of course!! i loved everything!! thank you diva!💎 I’m in love with my new pieces, & the extra ADORABLE goodies 🩷 the sweetest seller. I can’t wait for the next show! Obsessed with the top and thanks so much the extra goodies!!💕 Love every time I shop from you ☺️ seller is amazing and sent the sweetest package. i’m so happy!! Thank you for the extra charms!!! 🥹🤍💕💕💕 you are the sweetest cutie pie ever!!!! 🤍🤍🤍 Loved all my charms!! Sophie’s shows are always a good time 🫶🏻 she has the best stuff!! Beautiful Set, Great packaging & fun show 🩷💫 LOVE these charms❤️ packaged so securely and cute! thank you! Obsessed with this jewelry bundle thank you!!! oh my god you are amazing! the cutest package, the little extras because you know my obsession with horses and a few Leo things! I screamed when I opened it if I could give you 10 stars I would thank you so much! ❤️ Items we exactly as describe r and arrived super fast. Love the jewelry! Especially the handmaid piece. Love having someone one of a kind and unique. 💕💕 the cutest little bundle, i loveeee both pieces 🩷🩷 cute! not entirely my style but they’re in great condition!! Seller is amazing, my package came so quick and was packed with so much love!!!! Her pieces are always stunning, well cared for, and high quality. Just being in her shows will put you in a good mood💝🐬💖🛍️🩵🌟👛 Sophie always finds the prettiest pieces!! I love everything I got!! Shop her shows 💗💗 very pretty, I would definitely come back to get more My package looked like it had been packed by a fairy. Sophie goes above and beyond to add her creative touch. I love my pieces, TYSM! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Shipped fast and packaged so cute, love it! Thank you!