Reviews (79)I love this chair. Reminds me of my Grandma’s porch furniture. It was carefully packed. Thank you. Packages with great care and love all my stuff!!! Thanks for the mini. Love my purchase! Fabulous items! Thank you so much! Thank you so much! Feeding the filament habit 🤣 Love my items and LuckyOfficial!! Ashlyn has some of the most amazing handmades and love to see her talent! Excellent shipper, wrapped with care, Thank you so much!! Nicely packaged! Very sweet gave me an amazing deal! 🫶🏻 Arrived quickly and in perfect condition as shown. Super fast shipping Thank you! Just as expected I live the little bumblebee table so much i can't stand it!! A+++++ Lucky is so sweet and creative! Follow and bookmark this beautiful soul! I love the handmade plate and the hand-painted hydrangeas is beautiful! I will be back. Hands down one of the BEST handmade minis seller on here. All of my littles are amazing and so intricate! LOVE Love my little candle and it does smell amazing!!!!!heheheheheh yayyyyyy! I'm so glad you do like the scent 😁 Beautiful handmade art piece!!!! Arrived safely!!! Thank you 🥰🥰thank you for such a kind review my love ❤️🥹 I appreciate you very much As shown thank you for the nice review! LOVE all of my minis- Ashlyn is one of my fave mini sellers!!! Amazing pieces, immaculate vibes and super fast shipping!! thank you Cassie, you are such a precious little bean. thank you for the sweet review ❤️❤️❤️ Hello my friend. I'm gonna start off with, great show. My items were wrapped nice and neat. Now, you had me in tears. The note was beautiful. You can consider me a regular customer. Thank you 😊 girl this is gonna make me cry 🥺 what a dear heart you are. I cant wait to see you again. sending you much love ❤️ thank you for taking the time to leave such a heartfelt review, it means the world to me Obsessed with my handmade minis- Ashlyn did and AMAZING job on them!! Literally such amazing minis and micro minis, plus super fast shipping and an amazing show! Can’t wait to join her next show!! thank you Queen!!!!! so glad to have met you, what a fun and funny person you are. I truly am blessed to have you in my life. thank you for leaving such an upbeat review, I appreciate you ❤️ My little handmade ashtray & cig are the absolute cutest!! I’m obsessed! This seller and her show are so fun! Will be buying from her again💚🧡heheheh I'm so glad you like it 🤗 you have given me so many wonderful ideas for future creations and ones I've made but still have to show youuuu!! 😄 you'll recognize them immediately 😁 thank you for your kind review kiki ❤️ very grateful to have met you