Reviews (73)Amazing seller with a super fun show!!! Looking forward to the next one 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Best seller and overall favorite human knocked it out of the park again!! Amazing stuff, amazing packing, just five stars all around 😘😘😘Love you long time 💋 thank you so much ☺️ as always the best finds around. Lucy's Locket has a treasure trove of vintage items of all types around her and it shows with the diversity of her shows. I wish I could source where she sources! I received some hand made goods this time as well. she took several items and pieced them together expertly and with the utmost in care and creativity. and have no fear... your packages arrive very safely with the most of amount of packing and tape I've ever seen! AMAZINGGG seller!!! fast shipping, protected well, and overall great! Everything Gab makes is simply the Best!!! She is an awesome seller!!! These card holders are so cute. I love the ride and fabric that is used to make them. Thanks for helping my students weekends when we play Uno. Absolutely love this seller and all the items I have purchased! Love you most my little chickfarmin buddy! 🐥 All my items were packaged well, and arrived safely! Love this seller! Love this seller all her stuff is amazing!! She’s one of the best!Thank you! Coming from one of the best- appreciate you and your fam!
Sooooo many cute things!! Thanks girl, you the BEST! 😘🫶🏻YOU DA BEST 😘 Thanks for sticking around 💖 I purchased lots of glass items and let me tell you -this seller packed all items with such thought for transit and not one single item was broken. “Such thought” 💀💀💀💀 SO GLAD ALL
YOUR GLASS CAME UNHARMED!! ♥️ thank you for your support My toothpick holder arrives safely. Thank you for finding it. I really enjoy your shows and your personality. Thank you. Amazing packing as always! Love you!!!“Amazing” can be interpreted so many different ways. LOVE U MORE 😘 It was really really really packed well!!!!!!lol! Thank you! I swear I’m working on lighter packing…. One day.. probably not 🤣 Awesome Seller with Great Items!!! Amazing items VERY securely packed! Thank you!! Awesome seller!!!lol love you long time ♥️ Love all my items and this seller! Thank you 😊 COMING FROM A BELOVED SELLER. Thank you 😘 If whatnot allowed higher than 5 stars, I'd give them. The entertainment of unpacking everything was hilarious beyond words. You rock!LOL I’m glad it didn’t deter you from coming back 🤣🤣🤣 thank you for the support, always! ♥️ Great seller!!! Very talented I love my purchases thanks GabiGlad you love! Your mini was a favorite of mine!! Always a great time! Thanks GabbiThank you crafting buddy!! 😘 Packed with EXTREME care! Arrived exactly as described. Always an amazing show! Thank you sooo much! 😂☠️☠️ too much care? LOL thank you for the support, always!! Everything is amazing I absolutely love it all! And Gab. Because she’s a beautiful unicorn of a human being 💗Unicorn?! I don’t deserve this title. Thank you Erin. Love you long time ♥️