Reviews (31)Love my purchase and this seller 😍 First time purchase and I loved my muse pants! Will definitely be back. Stated new with tags in description and these were definitely very worn! I reviewed the show video, and I did state and show the wear/condition of the item during the live. You could have definitely sent me a DM with your concerns, and I would have been more than happy to help and work with you to find a solution. I always want my buyers to be happy with their purchases, and I truly wish you had reached out to me before leaving a review. 💗 Fast shipping. Love my lulu sports bra!Yay!! Thank you for your review! 🤍 Merchandise as described with hostess great Thank you for the giveaway! Thank you for leaving your review 🫶🏻 Thank you so much for the givvy! It was too late for me to keep on with your show that night or I would’ve taken advantage of the shipping😅 but they shipped out pretty quickly! 😁Aww thank you for your review 🫶🏻 New Alo Aspire Tank!! 💖💖💖 loveI’m glad you love you item 🫶🏻🎀 Love thank you! Thank you for shopping 🫶🏻 Great items with great prices! Will definitely buy from again! Great seller but these were too small Amazing ALO flare, authentic NWT, fast shipping very nicely packed! 💖💖💖Thank you for your feedback 🩷✨ Love it!!😍 Thank you!! 😊 Thank you for your feedback 💗