Reviews (1,596)Terrific turquoise nugget necklaces. Very high quality and created by Luki. A+++++ THANKS 😊 stunning stones!!!!! thank you!!!! Beautiful intarsia pendant. Great piece of jade. if you want honest, natural (not dyed) jadeite and nepherite jade this is the show to see...Great cabs, slab stones and carved jade by Luki. Very informative about jade and other stones. A+++++ THANKS 😊 Beautiful with lightning fast shipping!!! THANK YOU!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ oh my goodness I love my custurquoise cabs! cab! Turned out so beautiful. ♡♡♡ thank for our gorgeous pendant we love this it's truly unique and one of a kind❤️ Thank you!!! Wonderful gecko varasite cab. Beautiful color and great for setting in jewelry. A+++++ THANKS 😊 The multicolored (natural/untreated) jade cabs look wild in person You have the best turquoise and cabs! I always have a great time in your shows!! Thank you so much friend!! Thank you so much. It’s beautiful and thank you for fixing our problem. 🥰
Lola Alice Just received 2 packages. Turquoise pendant and the Oolite pendant and earrings. Let me tell you, these look absolutely great. The Oolite set is even better than I thought it'd be. Much appreciated 🙏🏼 Excellent items, fun show, fast secure shipping. 👑 High Quality custom cabochons! Jamo was very happy with his goodies, thank you!! 🩵 Thank you for the beautiful Cabs and other items. I learned so much from you all in one show while I was able to watch you work live. You are a true artist. I am already proudly telling friends I found my Lapidary. Great to know I have someone I can trust as I work towards growing a business. look forward to being able to get more soon. amazing piece and amazing people. I've learned a lot about jade from Luke and am now so much more cautious when looking at jade, and other stuff. Beautiful #8 turquoise. Thank you for the fast shipping, careful packaging and awesome deals. Someday I hope to get a cab from you. They are beautiful! Love my 2 cabs Luki made. He was live when making them and it was so cool to watch. I trusted him to do with them what he though would be best and they came out amazing. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Cannot say enough about my Jade bracelet!! It is gorgeous. Thank you for everything. ♥️ thank you for the all the gorgeous items and especially the Jade I love it I've never had Jade before the cabs all turned out wonderful as well. you are amazing artist and as soon as I find a way to bring it up into conversation I will tell everybody that I have the best lapidary!! 😉 such a great seller!!! always love what i get and fast shipping too!!!!!