Reviews (2,455)love the wreath. ty !!!!!! I got my platters today with this order. yeah. 😊 🧜♀️💚🧜♀️💚🧜♀️ LOVE MY ITEMS, CAMERA DEFINITELY DIDN'T GIVE IT JUSTICE. ESPECIALLY THE BLACK N RED PANTS. DAUGHTER LOVES THEM. GREAT DEALS, GREAT ITEMS TY🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️ Always a great time with Lulu & Ross! So happy to have a mini Lulu and Ross added to my TSC collection! Thank you for the love and care when shipping! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you so much for the great show, deals and fast shipping. Excellent products, attention and delivery Perfect and thank you always!!! Great trading cards to add to my collection! Amazing sellers!! 10 stars! Some of the best sellers on here!!! Thank you very much!! Thank you for the great deals and fast shipping Absolutely love it! Thank you so much! 💕 Thank you so much for the generous givvy! Loved Everything!! Great Sellers 💯 thanks so much friends! ❤️ Thank you, loved the picture already hung it up. Can't wait until your next show. Thanks for awesome deals! 😊 Lulu and rosh. Thank you so much for my order. I absolutely love the shoes I bought. they are actually a gift for my daughter. And she's going to be amazed, I appreciate you both and love what you guys do. amazing as always! the best hosts great itens and great prices thank you!