Reviews (79)I love my entire order! The black jade sansevieria is absolutely gorgeous! The jack skellington and zero planter are beautifully made they make a great addition to my decor. Everything was packaged extremely well and shipping was fast. I absolutely adore Luna she is an amazing seller! 👻luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
You made my day! thank you so much for your kind words, means a lot to me 💕 Simply Amazing. Everything about her. So incredibly talented. You HAVE to check out her plants and other products. luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
thank you Jun, I'm honored to have you as a friend 🤗🫶🏼🫶🏼 thank you for your kind words. My alien is the cutest ever. Can’t wait for my cactus to come so I can put them all together. Ty 🐸🌸🐸🌺luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
Thank you I'm happy that you're happy 😁, please send me pics when you put your cactus in it!🫶🏼 Absolutely perfect and extremely well-made! Thank you so much!luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
Thank you, I appreciate your kind words 🫶🏼 Love love love!!luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Looks so cute in my yard!! luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
Thank you 😊 I appreciate you 🫶🏼 Gorgeous plants, amazing pots and wonderful person to work with. She does a great job packing them as well.luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
thank you sweetie for your kind words 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Thank youluna_lunitas_nurserySeller
Thank you, I hope you liked it 😊 Fabulous seller! My items arrived so quickly and in excellent condition. I will definitely purchase from her again!luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
Thank you for your kind words 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 So healthy and packed well! Have been looking for one of these! Thank you!luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
I'm so happy, thank you 🤗 Her stuff is really cool. If you are looking for something different, something that will get noticed, well this is the site. I can’t believe just how talented she is. I love my new plant pots. Thanks. Fast shipping. luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
Thank you for your kind words, I truly appreciate you 😊 I just got my owl planter and verigated cactus today!! I absolutely LOVE it!! It is absolutely adorable!! Packaged very well in the box so it wasnt able to move inside the box and mess it up!! Thank you so very much!! luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
Thank you so much, I'm so happy, hope to see you again 😊 Packaged very thoughtfully. luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
Thank you 😊 AMAZING! Very happy with my plants and bee planter! 🫶🏻🪴🪴🪴🐝luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
Thank you 😊🫶 Great seller! luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
Thank you Andy I appreciate you 😊 Love my plants and airplant holders, so pretty!!luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
thank you that means a lot to me 🥰 absolutely pristine and gorgeous. shipped with incredible care. thank you! luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
Thank you so much 😊 I appreciate you and your mom🫶🫶 Amazing plants and packaged perfectly 🫶🏼 can’t wait to shop again 😊luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
Thank you 😊 so much Love it! luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
That makes me happy 😊 thank you Love the airplants and your shows are great. Thank you.luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
Thank you so much 🤗 🐿️🫶❤️💚💜💗🪴💗💜💚❤️🫶🐿️luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
thank you 🫶🫶🫶 Thanks! Plants were fantastic! Packed very well and shipped quickly. I’ll be back for more! luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
Thank you so much 😊 This lady is quite the beauty. I’m trying to find a pot that will suit her well. Great packaging luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
Thank you so much 😊 maybe I can design a pot for you 🤗 can I give 11 stars?! I love her soooo much!!luna_lunitas_nurserySeller
Aww you're so sweet, thank you 🤗🤗🤗