Reviews (316)Ordered the Marie blanket and my daughter absolutely loved it. It was so soft and very vibrant in color. 🌷 Amazing prints and quality love all the blankets!! Tysm My daughter LOVES her K-pop blanket! Thank you so much!! 💖 Love the blanket so soft and adorable designs.Thank you for the review 💖 Great seller - such a cute custom Halloween set for mom and baby Thank you so much for the review 🫶🏻💖 Customs are fantastic quality! great prints too! Love the designs and quality of the material Love the new Halloween customs! The Casper is absolutely adorable. The sweetest seller. 💛Thank you so much for the review 🥹💖 Such cute Halloween items from such a sweet seller!
Thank you so much, Luna Bamboo! 🥰 I absolutely love my order! Thank you also for the givvy and for adding some extra sponges for me. I can’t wait to receive everything and try them! 🧽💕 You’re such a sweet and kind seller. I truly appreciate you! Thank you so much again! 🥰Thank you so much for your kind review 🥺💖 so cute! and freebies included! Absolutely loved everything I got! And thank you for messaging me to make sure my order was correct! Great seller! Thank you for the review 💖🫶🏻 Love it! So cute!So happy that you loved it 💖 Super cute bamboo outfits and lovies. Fast shipping. Thank you!Thank you for the review 💖 My daughter loved her paw patrol pjs! I definitely recommend shopping at Luna. ⭐️Thank you so much for the review 💖 Loved my purchase!So happy that you loved it 💖 Amazing such great quality love all the goodies I snagged up. thank you so much!I’m so happy you loved your order! Thank you so much for the review 🫶🏻 Love all my pieces, so soft and cute!!! Thank you for the cute scrunchie!!!💕I’m so happy you loved your order! Thank you so much for the review 🫶🏻 Cutest pattern. Scrunchie material is good quality! Thank you so much. My son took off with the blanket as soon as I opened it 😂 So happy that he loved it 🥹🩵 thank you for the review!! I love the Pooh blanket ❤️. Products are always shipped quickly. Always love her prints and products. Thank you 💖 It always makes me so happy to see you in my shows. Thank you so much for all your support 🫶🏻