Reviews (145)I love the 2 piece outfits she put together that was a great idea! Thanks again! Super fast shipping! Great seller! Thank you 🙏🏼 So cute habdmade bracelet with my name! Love it 🥰 tyvm for my givvy win quick shipping Thank you for the giveaway 💕 The shirt is ever so cute 🥰! Thank you! Thank you!!😊 so happy to help you reach your goal! 🥰 was a longer dress than I thought....or I'm just shorter than I thought!! either way, I love it perfect lol I thought I got something different but it was the one I purchased ty absolutely wonderful transaction! everything 100% as described. ty for the bracelet I LOVE IT SO MUCH! and truly needed that lil extra today. thank you so much! highly recommend loveeeeee my items, and thank u for the buyer's giveaway. I love it soooo much🫶🏼. What an awesome seller 🥰 Thank you so much for my bracelet🥰it made my day
great products arrived fast and in perfect condition. thank you I love this item. nice seller too. I just love my purchases.Thank you so very much fast shipping.AmazingSHOW.Come hang out with us on sundays for coffee and queens ...bougie Amazing seller! Fast shipping! Thanks so much!