Reviews (353)Fast shipping and AMAZING quality of the element sheets- the colors are so vibrant and the designs I have not seem anywhere else!thank you, we are happy to hear you like them. AMAZING!!!! LOVE ❤️ THEM!!! I had ordered a Steelers football with bow design and on all the bows Steelers was spelled incorrectly. Hi Cherri, Karyn and Katie here. If you could send me a picture of the transfer we would love to rectify the situation and make this right for you. We apologize for this miss print. Hello 👋 I appreciate my dtf there so cute they did however come bent because the mail person folded the package in half and shuved them in my small mailbox 📬 that was sad 😞 hopefully we can find away to package them differently. There still adorable thank you 😊 I'm sorry to hear that. the next time you order with us we will put it in something else. love my designs! fast shipping!so happy to hear you like them. come visit us again transfers are greatly.we are glad to hear you liked them. cute designs and fast shipping!thank you. we appreciate you Packaged very well!! A+++ ❤️ love the prints thank you Amazing, Thank you thank you for supporting us LOVE the 3D prints! My Grinch lamp is AMAZING! Had fun with the Christmas in July party! Thanks!!! ty everything was perfect you're welcome, thank you for stopping by absolutely amazing 👏 🤩 I love the host her prices are great and the prints are so vibrant! 10000/10 recommend 👌 thank you so much. come back and see us We absolutely LOVE our transfers! and the pen!😂 You 2 rock! thank you so very much! ❤️you are so very welcome friend!!! we can't wait to hear from you and the hubby again! ❣️ prints are beautiful thank youyou're welcome, thank you for your order. It means a lot to us Very nice fast shipping 😊glad to here, thank you for your purchase thank you so much I love the prints I chose they are even better in person thanks again will be buying more soonWe are so glad to hear you are happy with your order!! thank you for your purchase and we can't wait to see you again! 😍 Gorgeous heat transfers and fast shipping. Thanks so much. AAA+++thank you! We hope to see you again soon