Reviews (20,401)Love my items and can’t wait to wear it this fall! Also both ladies are great sellers! Fast shipping as always! And amazing! Thanks! Thank you for all the Les Tien items! My son loves them all! 🙌🎉💕🫂🎉🎉🎉🎉Julia Allert for the win! Thank you so much Chelsea 💕🎉🫂🙌 The dress is gorgeous! Such a statement piece 💕The top is perfect and fits much like a bodysuit without the lower half 😂-perfect for wearing with any high waisted bottoms- would love it in the long sleeve version as well hint hint😁thank you so much Chelsea 💕🌸🎉🫂 Love all of my Julia pieces. if i could give 6 stars I would, best items I have recieved on whatnot. Amazing items! Puff sleeve shirt, vest with tails (!), and especially chartreuse long vest are all spectacular!
Thank you so much for the givvy, too! I love it, very cute! Very happy with everything in this order. Love my items: burgundy dress and wide leg trousers. Thank you! Oh my goodness, this is the best shipment (or several :) of Julia Allert! Absolutely delightful pieces! Love everything!
I was thinking to gift and/or sell 1 or 2 items, but big fat NOPE, I am going to keep them all!
Thank you so very much, Chelsey, for your patience measuring everything (sometimes more than once, sorry!), “modeling” some items to help understand the fit/envision it better. You are an angel! ❤️ I’m so happy with how everything fits!
Lunarliquidation are the best online sellers- kind, personable and have a sense of humor, and usually I absolutely hate shopping online. But not with Lunar, they are the best! Absolutely the best! Love love love the denim corset belt and Ming Wang white button down shirt, so unique and great quality on both pieces. Thank you! Thank you so much for entertaining me while I shop for the most incredible brands! This time it was Les Tien! Obsessed with all of it! Quick shipping and appreciate the impeccable wrapping! Xo I will buy the pants off Chelsea's body any day for a good pair of pants! Glad I was able to buy the whole suit, it's fabulous! Beautiful Andrea Iyamah pieces! Love you ladies, thank you! I’m obsessed 😍 these pieces are beautiful! I'm always obsessed with Julia Allert, but this order omg! So happy I actually went for the Jacquered dress in a way smaller size! I love it and it's my first Julia dress to fit fitted on me! So happy with my half black/half white “Cruela” dress and checkered button down with double collar/double cuffs is absolutely fabulous! Soft, but thick material. Love! I absolutely love Trancas T-shirt! Wish I bought more and now they are sold out.
Floral dress is all cotton, amazing dress for an amazing price.
Thank you Lunar!