Reviews (206)Enjoyed her streams. Seller is very nice and welcoming! Tysm🥰 Very kind seller and fast shipping! 10/10 sorry it took me so long. I didn't know i miss a review. sorry and thank you. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣾⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⣾⠋⠀⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣟⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠛⠳⣦⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣷⡤⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⣷⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠃⢀⣴⡄⠀⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣟⡶⠟⠁⠙⢦⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠖⣉⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠅⡼⢀⠈⢇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣶⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡄⠉⠋⢀⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡤⠾⠃⠻⣄⣤⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⢛⠆⡀⡀⣾⠁⠀⢰⡿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⠋⠈⠛⠇⠀⠀⣿⠃⠻⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣴⡿⠃⠀⠀⠉⠋⣩⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⢿⣷⣄⣠⡄⠀⠀⢺⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⡄⣠⢤⣄⠀⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠏⠀⠈⠛⠿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡴⣲⠤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢘⢸⢠⣤⠈⢇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡘⠦⠼⠀⡸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠒⠖⠚⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Tysm queennnnn ❤️
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Cards came in looking as shown and seller was great took the time to show and tell plus prices were very reasonable!! Would recommend and have! Great purchase great person good shipping and super fast Package showed up super quickly and securely. Thank you so much I could not be happier! Can’t wait to buy more Absolutely perfect shipping and wonderful cards. Thank you so so much! 🫶🏻 great seller and cutest cards! Thank you for the cute cards! Great experience! The Pokémon cards arrived quickly and were exactly as described. Everything was packaged securely and arrived in perfect condition. I’m very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from this seller again! Highly recommend! Cards 10/10 shipping 10/10 stream 10/10 vibes 10000/10!!!!!! Thank you so much!! ♡ Great Cards, Great prices! Awesome Streamer! Thank you! Absolutely amazing package packaging was great the buyer was totally awesome and definitely will be buying agien and very fast shipping I am so glad I found your show! I had a great time and love my cards ❤️ BEST PERSON AND STREAMER EVERRRRRR! Always brings in amazing inventory and the streams are always so entertaining ♡ she always gives her buyers amazing deals Amazing as always! Thank you for everything ♡