Reviews (63)Good job packing the glass jars! Love it!!! Thank you so much! Thank You so Much!! Everything is great!! 😁❤️ Beautiful items and great seller! Adorable postcards. I can’t wait to frame them for Christmas!! Quick ship!! Thank you for the givees too 💕🥳💕 Thank you for all of my wonderful “presents “… I shop at night and don’t remember what I bought! lol!! It’s like Christmas here every day!! Everything arrived safe and sound! Love the bird dish!! So in love with my stuff I got ❤️ Awesome seller, great vintage items; lovely person…don’t miss her shows! Great items esp the Pyrex bowl! Beautiful color and packed quite well! Thanks! Came well packaged. I absolutely love it! It got right into my Victorian/dark academia decor in my “library”. Great seller and awesome items! I am in LOVE with The Young People’s Hymnal….it’s even better in person! Thank you for packaging it so carefully 🤗 Love my items and the giveaway is so nice 😍Thank u! The pieces were adorable!! Thank you! She’s the best! I love her laugh. Thanks so much for these! And for meeting up with me. Very cool meeting you! Thank you for the givy and all my goodies! The Best Seller!!! My favorite show Always!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰