Reviews (25)so happy with my purchase! everything fits perfectly, and shipping was very fast. great seller with amazing prices! I will absolutely be purchasing from her again. thanks so much ❤️Yay so happy to hear that!! If I could give a thousand “5 stars” I would! Always love everything I get from you. Thanks once again!!That makes me so happy! Thank you ☺️ Always a great experience!! Item as described and shipping was super quick! Even better in person and absolutely love her sales!! This was my favorite package so far from being on whatnot! Such good buys! Great quality items! Love the freshie too! Thank you so much 😊 Perfect Leggings!!! Thank you so much! 😊 😊😊 love what I ordered!! it's even better in person! shipping was fast! I definitely will be buying again!!! 🩷Thank you for hanging out and shopping!! 🫶 Love the little black dress ❤️Yay! So happy you love it!!🫶🫶 Got my order in just couple days with give aways. Thank you🥰You are so welcome! I hope you come visit again 🫶🫶 Best giveys!!!! Thank you thank you thank you so much Love love love! Great seller. Quick shipping! Quality products! Fabulous surprise bonus gift!! Thank you!!! Eeeekkk!! Absolutely love my clothes!! Great brands and you are the sweetest host on whatnot!! Fast shipping too!So glad you are happy with everything my girl! Thank you so much for the sweet review! ☺️ Absolutely phenomenal seller! Fast shipping, great prices, and flawless descriptions! 10/10 would recommend!!!Yay thank you so much for the review! 🫶 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ awesome seller! Love the gift! Thank you! You’re so welcome! Thank you for joining! Fabulous! Can’t wait to check out your next show! Yay looking forward to having you back! Love this seller! Very detailed, good quality items and fast shipping! Not to mention super friendly! I’ll be buying again!!!! Thank you so much 😊 Thank you so much for the kind review! Would love to have you come hang out again!! 🫶