Reviews (93)These nails are gorgeous!! Love them! Fast shipping! The dragon claw nails are absolutely gorgeous. The quality completely exceeded my expectations. Highly Recommend this seller Thank you gorgeous nails! beautiful nails took a lil while to get here but they are beautiful and she's so sweet Very pretty and I can tell the difference in nail quality with these so far. Thank you so much for the lovely review! Enjoy your awesome nails ✨❤️ Good packaging pretty nails☺️Thank you so much Karla ❤️✨ I love this nails! Extremely fast shipping! amazing quality nails thank you Great seller, beautiful nails at great deals, and super quick shipping beautiful nails, quick shipping Thank you for the givey! Cute nails!You are so welcome! Thanks for the lovely review ❤️ Nails are pretty. Wish it came with the glue tabs too like others. Thanks for the lovely review! When you order from me again, remind me of this and I’ll send some in your order❤️ Thanks for the awesome Halloween 👻 nails I’ll be back for a lot moreYou are so welcome! I’m getting a few more in next week! ❤️ Fantastic seller! Highly recommend buying from this seller. What a lovely review, thank you so much 😁❤️ Thank you!!💕💕 great nails! Love them 💕Thank you so much my friend ✨❤️ Absolutely love you 💕 amazing nails 💅. Amazing quality, great prices, and amazing person behind the camera 100/10
Recommend buying from her💕💕I appreciate you soooo much Jojo, thank you for always supporting me ❤️ Absolutely love your shows!💕 amazing quality nails!! And an amazing person behind the camera!💕💕💕 highly recommend buying from her!!Thanks for always showing up and supporting! And thanks again for the lovely review ✨❤️ even more beautiful in personI am so happy you like them. Thank you for your support ❤️✨ Exactly as shown grate quality very beautiful will order more so worth it fast delivery also Thanks so much Ace! I appreciate you!❤️❤️