Reviews (873)Beautiful items, thanks x First time buyer here! Gorgeous dress. Lovely seller and quick postage. 5⭐️. Thank you 😊 Lovely bits like always fast shipment x Perfect condition. Lovely seller. Gorgeous parcel as always 💕 Complete product details not disclosed I am sorry that you think the product details were not disclosed , path’s had you given me the opportunity to respond to your concerns, which you did not report to me, I would have resolved them for you. However you went straight to whatnot and I was never afford the courtesy or opportunity to rectify , leaving an awful review like you did was not necessary when it could have resolved trough mutual respect and collaboration. Gorgeous bag, packed really well, thank you 🙏 Lovely jacket thank you ☺️ x Gorgeous bag! Like always thank you Lorna 😘💕 In good condition and the seller was very honest about any flaws. Great purchase As deceived, love Lorna stuff and always a friendly seller xx Great item and Great seller Perfect as always from lovely Lorna 💗✨ Just WOW! Gorgeous bits as always from the beautiful Lorna 💗⭐️💗⭐️💗⭐️💗 gorgeous bags! Thank you 😊 Perfect! Thank you so much ❤️