Reviews (714)Loved everything! Thank you so much…great seller !! Everything came perfect. Can’t wait to shop some more 😆😆😆 Thank you 💗 everything arrived in perfect condition thank you for my lovely package 💓 Thank you so much! Perfection as always! ❤️ One of my favorite foundations! The Givenchy formula goes on smoothly, provides beautiful coverage, and gives my skin a flawless finish. I especially love that I can mix shades to create the perfect color match year-round. A must-have in my makeup routine! Thank you for all my goodies 😘🤩 loved all my products. great deals for luxury products. I love it the perfume it smells more like fresh laundry then lavender but I love it none the less! And the givvy was a lovely add! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Extremely fast shipping. Top tier shipping and the best customer service. Highly recommend 🫶🏼 Thank you so much!!!! Always love shopping here! Sweet seller with great products! Also fast shipping 🩷🩷🩷