Reviews (189)thank you so much! been looking for this card! thank you as always~ love my AJ cards and love the shows :D Thank you Lyn as always ❤️ Thank you so much for all these beautiful cards wow 6 packages! Came super fast and with amazing quality! I got my order and it was awesome!! packaged nicely and complete! Thank youuu 🩷also won a givvy which was very nice, they even changed the location rules just so I could be included!! Thanks so much!!! 110% recommend!!!! great show, friendly seller, love my purchase! arrived very quickly. Thank you Lyn!!!! they all came safe and sound… AND TYSM FOR THE FREEBIES <33
so cute! well packaged and cards came safe amazing seller and awesome show as always ♡ Thank you so much!! Everything arrived in great condition!!! Thank you again for the awesome cards!! Amazing seller!! Received my pulls well packed and quickly. Thank you Lyn thank you so so much! my package arrived safely and cards protected! love my standees so much! will definitely purchase from again (and your heart shaped bubble wrap is really cute btw!) Tysm for the givvy prize! tysm!! everything arrived safely and quickly! love everything! Was so sweet and she added a lil sticker lol, she’s so sweet and will help you find any card u need or try her best and update you:) she’s very sweet and helpful I will forever purchase from her again.Ahhhh thank u so much!!! 😭😭 She’s always so nice and understanding I’d 1000% buy again her packaging is secure and she’s just an amazing seller overall I’ve bought so much but it’s never enough lol I need more and will be buying more Thank you!Thank u for all the review papapaya 🫶 i slide u something special next order 🫰🤭 Thanks so much!! such great deals!!