Reviews (91)cool cards and fast shipping. my package was missing a card but the seller did everything to make it right. A wonderful seller that corrected my mistake in a huge way gave me a whole box even though I only bid on a couple packs(that I overbid against myself). Opened a whole box to make it worth it All vibes with M4tt! Thank you fr the cards at a decent price! Acker well! 💯🫶🏼 Awesome game had a lot of fun! Great hits as well! It was cool. I didn’t get any bangers or anything. But cool show packaging great shipping time great. 😊 Items arrived in excellent condition! MY BROTHA MY DAAAAAAWWWWGG!!! 🤘🏼😎🩶 MY BROTHA MY DAAAAAAWWWWGG!!! 🤘🏼😎🩶 U aite. 5 stars tho -Bruh awsome fast shipping and definitely took care of me as a first time buyer!! Everything looks amazing and was packaged just the same Cards came in great condition, sells at a super reasonable price. Definitely buying from him again soon