Reviews (49)Stunning collection yet again😍⭐️Great additions to my ever growing Amber collection😉 Thank you so much! Highly Recommend and would definitely buy from again!🤩⭐️ Received a lovely amber butterfly necklace, came in good time and well packaged. Thank you ☺️✨ Beautiful necklace and earrings thankyou 🥰 I received my order today, it was safely delivered, and I loved everything. The items are beautiful, even better than I thought, thank you so much. This seller is lovely, she will try and help you find what you are looking for, to the best of her ability. She is also understanding and has lots of beautiful items for sale. I recommend this seller, she is awesome ***** Once again Amber gas smashed it out of the park with my order. Amazing items at bargain prices The brilliant prices never truely reflects the gorgeous quality. 10/10 thank you so much x Beautiful items thank you xxxxx Nice brooches. Quick delivery. Thank yiu What an amazing seller!😍 Great collection of ambers! So helpful & patient, especially for my request for the box chain😂 But got there in the end and ended up with two! First time purchasing from this seller & everything is beyond expectation. Fab packaging❤️ Highly Recommend & would definitely buy from again!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ A beautiful order. I always find beautiful Amber bits and I’m thrilled to bits with my latest purchases - thank you xxx Fast dispatch, well packaged and beautiful items. Thanks gorgeous pendants, thank you so much! lovely necklace, well packaged and quick delivery 😃 Lovely items, great prices, fast delivery and a fantastic seller 😊 Amazing as always thank you hun😍☺️ Absolutely love love love my new ring from m4v3r1ck_94. Great experience with this seller from start to finish. Lovely items for sale, lovely vibe in the show + safe and fast shipping. What more could one want? 💞💖✨ Awesomeness in a package! Thank you so much for my beautiful treasures. Highly recommend this lovely seller. 🤩 Absolutly amazing quality jewelery 🥰 thankyou. Quick delivery packaged well will definatly shop from Amber again xx Amazing items as per usual from the lovely Amber 🫶