Reviews (185)Thank you great condition an quick delivery Awesome people to deal with all around. apostlelly awesome experience.. First time buying here. I know one thing I'll definitely be back,and i'll tell you that for free😉🤣 M&K is the best! Can’t wait to use these baits! Great products just as advertised No issues. A++++++++ definitely will buy again absolutely amazing the product that I got was phenomenal the show is always phenomenal and so are the people I absolutely love the way the people interact with the chat again like I said phenomenal product I will definitely be buying from them again and would definitely suggest checking them out you won't be disappointed Came in perfect condition and gave a fun sticker Thanks for the bad ass lure.
Great transaction, highly recommended seller Great Folks with a great selection. Highly recommend. very fast shipping! Really hooked up the package as well OMG!!! I LOVE THIS SELLER SUPER AWESOME VIBES AND THEY GOT EVERYTHING U NEED Very happy with my purchase, it arrived in a timely manner and was as shown. M&K runs one of the best fishing shows on Whatnot. They are truly a 5 star business. Delivered fast AF. Everything as described. Y’all are awesome. Keep doing great!! Great deal fast shipping will definitely buy from again M & K tackle is one of the very best shows on Whatnot. Everything comes in a timely manner and is exactly as shown on the screen. They are awesome and deserve all the love… Shipped fast, great products, and great people!
Great seller. They were so nice and had some awesome deals! 10/10!