Reviews (152)Thank you soooooo much for the Charleston card AND two cigarette cards! You are so generous. Absolutely beautiful!! I will definitely be back! Love this seller and her unique vintage finds! Stunning!! Seller thoughtfully wrapped and packaged glassware! Shipping was quick! 10/10 recommend seller!!! Thank you! I love the rooster cards 😊 Great seller! Love your shows! beautiful piece, great wrapping and quick shipping Everything came safe and sound! Thank you for these beautiful items. Beautiful items! Fast shipping and such a sweet seller! Love all my little adorable goodies!! Thank you so much!! Amazing seller! Great packaging! Highly recommend!! The most amazing seller! Always on point. Has fabulous items and is so kind. She has the best set up and beautifully curates her pieces. Fair prices and great quality! Can’t wait for all her shows!!! Can’t believe I won this! Now my phone will get a second look when I have it out! Thanks Karey! LOVE all these goodies! Fast shipping. Great seller! Thank you! Lovely Card, love Mr. dapper toad great givey !! Lovely knowledgeable seller with great items and a flair for decorating with them. Just a joy to watch her shows! So cute. Love my pins. Thank you Very nice condition- no disappointment! A great seller! absolute amazing piece!! so so happy! I collect pink milk glass & she remembered that! She even wrote me a personalized note on my shipping slip letting me know she will be on the lookout! Will be stopping by again!