Reviews (33)I love my goodies!! I especially LOVE the bracelet she made!!!! 💖💖. If you haven't checked out her handmade jewelry, you're missing out! Great stuff, ty. Wrapped well, arrived intact. Recommend seller. Arrived as expected, very nice package, very happy with purchase. Thank you for the beautiful picture and the extra goodies! 🥰 Excellent items. Thanks so much!💕 Everything is great! Packaged well. Love the bright orange in the vases. Thank you! Exceptional seller. Great Vintage items!! I got a painting from 1935. It's absolutely amazing. Fantastic packing and shipped fast. 20 stars. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Great seller fast delivery Great seller! Would definitely buy from again!!! Amazing seller, fast shipping, and great prices. thanks so much! I love them. I collect needlepoint pictures, and am doing a wall of them. I love to showcase old types of art. Thank you for the fast ship! Amazing seller and amazing stuff thank you very much !! Beautifully packaged and with care and protection! loved the sweetest card that went with it! it had birds on it to match the bird i bought. the bird did have a leg that came out that looked like someone tried to repair, but honestly no complaints! it'll make a wonderful addition to my soon to be trinket shelf! thank you so much!!! SO GOOD!!! thank you so much!! Thank you and loved the packaging 🥹🩷🩷