Reviews (40)I love the little octopus! He is so cute and so well made! Thank you! Amazing Seller! I reached out about a custom crotchet product and she responded so fast and was very transparent with pricing information and wanting the finished product would be something I was happy with. She kept me informed throughout the project and created a beautiful custom crotchet dragon. My order was shipped fast and turned out beautifully. Would absolutely recommend this seller for other crotchet pieces. Thank you so much for the review! I hope you love your new plush! She’s gorgeous ❤️ I appreciate your support so much! Received another amazing package. My crochet pumpkin and candy corn are perfect!!! Thank you!Thank you for your purchase! I appreciate your support of my business immensely! I hope you enjoy your new items! 💖 Macy is AMAZING! 🧶🧟♀️ She made me the cutest Frankenstein candy corn and I absolutely love it! The craftsmanship is incredible, and she works SO fast! Such a talented creator 💙💙Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy! I appreciate the support so much!! 🩵 Macy’s crochet items are always such amazing quality! Every piece I’ve ordered has been so unique, charming, and beautifully made. I especially love my pumpkin and duck! 🧶💕 I absolutely love shopping with her and can’t wait to order again! ✨Awe thank you so much! Enjoy your new items! They are adorable. Macy is AMAZING!! 🐱🧶 She made me the cutest chunky crochet cat, complete with a little butthole 😂🍑 and I am absolutely OBSESSED! The craftsmanship is incredible, and you can tell she puts so much love and attention into her work.
She was also SO fast!! ⚡️ If you’re looking for something unique, handmade, hilarious, and absolutely adorable, you NEED to shop with Macy!Ahhh thank you!!! I appreciate the support so much!!! Darling! Fast shipping, fair prices,so cute. Seller has so many items and is even willing to do customs upon discussion. I’m so very happy. Would definitely recommend and will shop here again. Thank you. Thank you so much for your purchase! I hope you adore the axolotl bunny as much as I do. I appreciate your support so much! 🐰💖 These little crochet cuties are absolutely adorable and so beautifully made! 🥰 You can truly tell how much love Macy puts into her craft, her work is amazing! I absolutely love my ZomBEE and Frank candy corn pieces. 👻🎃 They’ll be perfect for my Halloween display! Thank you again! 🧡✨Thank you so much for your purchases! I hope you love your spooky items. I appreciate your support immensely! 🎃👻 Love my new bandana and bracelet♥️ Super good quality!Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy! Adorable Handmade Creations
I absolutely love the adorable little pig, whale, and pocket Dino that Macy crocheted for me! 🐷🐳🦕💕 Each piece is so cute and you can truly tell how much love and care went into making them. They are beautifully handmade, unique, and even cuter in person! I’m so happy with them and would absolutely recommend Macy to anyone looking for adorable handmade crochet creations. Thank you so much, Macy! 🥰🧶✨Awe thank you so much for buying from me! I hope you enjoy! Thank you for your kindness and support! 💖 OMG!!! These are the cutest things ever - immediately feel in love with my ducky and baby elephant! Thank you for sharing your talent with me ✨Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy your plushies! 🩵 Love love love my octos!!!! I bought them to make pens, but now I don’t think I can part ways with them. Macy did a custom order for my 2 boys🥹❤️ I cannot be more than happy with them!! I wish I could attach pictures to show them off!! She did AMAZING!! I love them so sooo much! Thank you!🥹🫶🏻💕 Thank you!!!! Super cute!!
Macy is AMAZING, love how unique and cute her pieces are. I WILL BE BACK FOR MORE!!!!! Made my bunnies on the day I ordered and sent them super fast! Talented w/great customer service and aims to please! Check her out 😁 Beautiful small duckling crochet! Great work! Will definitely buy from her again. Thank you for the good deal too. 💙 Perfection! Love my peep, koala, and baby Yoda! Very happy with my purchase! Very well made and super cute!! Love love love my order!!! Just like pokemon you Gotta Catch Em All!!! Can’t wait to order more!!! Totally adorable! Thank you! I love it so much! Thanks :)