Reviews (1,116)Very professional seller with beautiful items at great prices. This was the best experience that I have had on the app since I joined a year ago. I received all my items even sooner than expected and the care with which they were packaged was exceptional. A bonus was the wonderful smell of the packaging paper 😉. I cannot thank you enough. ✨⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️✨
Yay! I found your box with the brass bamboo easel. I love it and it will be so useful! Always love your shows friend and look forward to your next one. Bookmarking all your shows. FOMO is a real thing. See you soon! Wonderful seller with great items!! I love your shows and your energy!! 💚💚 A beautiful start to my Christmas vignettes. Thank you ♥️🎅🏽♥️ Very pleased with my product, these are the most unusual and adorable bowls thank you so much and great job on packing! Everything was perfectly wrapped & arrived quickly! Fantastic Seller!! 👍🏻 Madivah17 always curates amazing shows! I received my items promptly and each was packed perfectly. Thank you 🙏 Thank you! Love this sweet Post Card. Great giveaway ❤️ The wide wood stirrup and the two wood flat spools will fit perfectly in my decor, thank you 🫶🏽 The glass fly trap arrived safely and she’s a beauty. Thank you 🤟🏽 The order got to me in a very timely manner, and I have NEVER seen a package so securely wrappped. Will definitely keep an eye out to purchase from her again! This is one of my favorites !!🤎 Great creamer! Well packed and fast shipping! Thank you! Beautiful fairy lamp! Packaged well for safe arrival - thank you! Entertaining seller with so many great items! Love her shows!! Love these drawers! Perfect for what I needed 🫶🏻 Great seller! Beautiful things in her shop! Love to watch your shows! Great seller and items! Thank you Highly recommended seller!