Reviews (52)Loved everything and shipping was fast ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for the awesome giveaway in my order!!!! I love everything in my order like always! Thank you so much for the giveaway! 🩷 Love all my beads!!!! Thank you so much! Thank you!!! I love everything!!! Absolutely love everything! Thank you so much for my order!!! Amazing seller!!! Great items!! 💖💖💖 Awesome seller. Her shoes are always fun, and the beads are even better in person then on the screen. Shipping is always fast and everything is packed with care!!! I love everything I ordered! Everything was even better in person then the video! Thank you so much for the little extras!!! 10/10 will order again! good quality beads and acrylics The acrylics are amazing 🤩! Thank you so much 😊 very happy with my order and how quickly it got here Thank you so much Madthriften ☺️ thank you love so much love them very pretty 😍😍😍😍😍💕💕💕💕💕😍 Got some great deals and finds from this wonderful seller!!! Love love love 💕 thank you!! Love everything I got!!! Seller (Shannon) is down to earth & love her personality!!! Will be a returning customer!!! Awesome seller!!! Love all her cool stuff!!! 💖💖💖 Everything was nicely packed! Very lovely thank you gift!Thank you for sharing Alice with m! Such a great host!! thank you so very much my love 😘❤️,this shop is amazing her shipping is amazingly fast , she's right down the most sweet host ever ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love my new set of doorables! Thank you so much for the free gift, I truly appreciate it🥰🫶 Yay. Congrats girl. So proud of ya So happy with everything I received!!! Thank you for the great buyers Givey!!!