Reviews (416)Thank you for the givvy :)🫶🏼 love me some Maggie..still looking for that dang sir-um. Thanks for the quick ship and the extras! Loved it! Took a chance on the CC creme color and I absolutely loved it it’s the perfect shade 💕 thank you Maggie Thank you for a great order! Came fast! Thank you. Love the flash sales. Thank you. 5 stars love me some Maggie...i will be glad when she finds this dang Serum and leaves us all alone🤭🤣🤣🤣🥰 Fantastic items from a fantastic seller. Thank you for always having great products with fast shipping. Thank you so much! Great deals & items 🩷✨ So excited to try the What Acne scrub! always have the cutest packing ever, I love my stuff 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 you're amazing !! Came perfectly! Amazing host with a great Vibe. 😊 So freaking cute! Love love love my purchase! Thank you so much ❤️🔥🦋 Thanks for all the great deals! Love everything. It was package perfection. I'll be shopping again 💖🔥🔥🔥 I adore these make up bags. Shipping took a while but it was worth the wait. I love ittt i think I just find my favorite whatnot seller 🫶🏼 Great! Thank you so much 😊 Amazing,Amazing,Amazing!! Super sweet seller and fun show! I love how she interacts with everyone in the chat!!! Products are top notch for good deals and shipping is super fast! Awesome seller ! Fast shipping and packaging was perfect.