Reviews (824)Came in the show just to say what's up and chat... But bought another 5 discs! I always get the biggest boxes from you guys. Can't beat the prices. I appreciate you fellas!! Fun show and deals to be had! Thank you!thanks jamesweb! We appreciate your support 🫶 Good deals on great new discs. Will be back for more. kylethrows, we are grateful for the support! Just got my package today and I’m psyched to throw my new disc. This seller is one of the best values on What Not. Not sure where else I can get over a 60% discount on a brand new 2026 Tour Series Luna, plus his flash sale prices are so good, you’ll buy a disc you don’t. tier1qb thank you so much we appreciate the support! Communication and customer service are top notch. thanks werkerbee, I appreciate you and your support. Some of the cutest hands you will see on the app! Great product! Great Host! Great shipping! Thank you!LOL! Love having you join the shows. We appreciate you bushwookie! Cool OOP gem for a great price and thanks a lot for the givy!
so glad your happy peacejames. That Addax is a beauty! Thanks for the support Awesome discs and insanely fast shipping!! A++so glad your happy brandonkulous! Thanks for your support we appreciate it! great seller goes above and beyond!thanks so much viking99 I appreciate your support! People still sleeping on this show! Thank you guys! Always appreciate you both!much love porksoda! Thanks again!!🫶 Great discs and an even better value. Got a 6 claw Zone for well under market value last week along with 3 other discs. Then last night I played the blind box game and pulled the Discraft Gold Colorshift Ultra Star Luna Misprint. Well worth the value with these guys. I’ve already book marked all their shows. Thank you, magicdad603!Thanks tier1qb so glad you’re happy! We appreciate your support!!! the game was fun, shipping was fast, will buy from this seller again!it was great having you hang out with us thank you for the support! 🫶 Incredible deals on incredible discs!
we aim to please!😀 thanks for the support peacejames! Thank you fellas!! I really appreciate the buyer's givvy and mini! One of the top 3 shows on whatnot that ppl are STILL sleeping on!we appreciate you porksoda, can’t say thank you enough! I bought a used River, came in near new
condition! Packaging was perfect and fast shipping. Thank you for the deal brother! Thanks so much herrick308! We appreciate the support 🫶 Fun stream, I’ll be backThanks so much ardoo77, we appreciate your support! Thank you!Thanks for the support turbojenn23! Crushed it! Thank you! Thanks zackt1586, appreciate the support! Thank you!Thanks for hanging out with us! Arrived well packaged and on time. Would buy again!Thanks hoosiersunshine we appreciate the support! They arrived before the estimated time and they were packaged beautifully. The discs were clean and seemed new. Very happy with my order and will be ordering from him again thank you drewp33168, we appreciate you hanging out with us. So glad you are happy with everything! Best show on whatnot!!!Thanks so much danshu! You are another longtime supporter and we appreciate you!🫶