Reviews (158)Great experience. Will shop again! He has a great selection of pins. He had one I was really looking for at a very reasonable price. He also does great free pin giveaways. Thanks for the givy! He packaged everything well and shipped quickly. I would definitely buy from him again. Great givy! Thank you so much!! Great deals! Awesome pins! Thanks Magic!! Thank you so much! Love your shows
Great assortment fast shipping You’re crazy deals made it here. Thank you! Great seller! Thanks bud! Thank you!!!! I got everything. Amazing show!! I had so much fun listening in and just so happened to get one of the pins on my wish list as well as win the givvy! Pins came well packaged and quick too! Thanks 😊 ♥️♥️ Thank you for the amazing dumbo pins!! They are a perfect addition to my growing collection! Packaged with care and shipped quickly! A great seller: super fair, if not below market prices, fast shipping and just all the good vibes. The Mrs is the real star of the show, 10/10 highly recommend 👌🏼 I mean, I guess buying pins from this guy is more good than bad. Just kidding. MagicFeathers is a real one. I covet his Marie D collection and will absolutely purchase again. He’s hilarious and awesome and a true pin lover and collector. Great pin! I appreciate the fast shipping and pin packaged with care. Thank you! Thank you! It was so nice to see you do a show. Congratulations on the wedding, I hope all goes without issues and you both can just enjoy your day!! Memoree Amazing seller, amazing pins! Thank you friends! Glad you’re back! Amazing pins and show!! Thank you SO much for the givvys and my beautiful pins! I will cherish all of them especially the artland Dumbo!! Packaged so well and shipped quickly!! Always so nice and priced well. Great show! Thank you for the givvy!
Great pins great service ☺️🐘