Reviews (1,029)Thanks for the needoh! It was a special little surprise! Such a wonderful seller!
I love 💕 her shows 💖
The clothes are beyond adorable 🥰
And the doll and puppy 🐶 dog are AWESOME!
Thank you 💗 The item arrived in PERFECT condition!!! The shipping was super fast and it even came packaged to prevent damage or theft!!! The seller is always so kind and communicative and offers the GREATEST deals!!! I would 100% recommend to others and will be personally purchasing again in the future!!!! Amazing items, everything was perfect. Thank you for the gift- my girl loves it so much! Thank you so much!!!!! My daughter absolutely LOVES the doll! Such good pieces at fantastic prices! Thank you so much! We love everything! So incredibly happy with all of my items! Thank you!😊 fave seller ever and amazing deals with fast shipping 🥰🥰🥰 Items were great quality!! Will shop again Love everything! Thank you! Awesome products thank you so much!! Everything came exactly as described and I couldn’t be happier with my purchases! Thank you!!! I really cannot thank the seller enough for the amazing deals on baby clothes!! As a young first time mom, this has really helped me build my baby’s wardrobe on a budget🩵 I will be returning JellyCat book was terribly stained and definitely not described that way! Had to throw in the Goodwill bin. 😖So sorry to hear that hun! I wish you had reached out so we could’ve solved this together, but I hope you have better luck in the future! Got here super quick & its sooooo cute, thank you sm 🫶🏼 Beautiful! Always have something, and shows are fun!💗 Thank you so much!💗 Like always, beautiful beautiful pieces!🫶🏽🫶🏽 The items arrived in PERFECT condition!!! The shipping was incredibly fast and it even came packaged to prevent damage or theft! The seller is always incredibly kind and communicative and offers great deals! I would 100% recommend to others and will be personally purchasing again in the future!!!! All af my items were perfect. Packaged beautifully and fast shipping. I definitely recommend shopping with magnolias vtg closet! She has great items! great seller ! items just as described Always amazing amazing 💖💖 such cute stuff I love buying from you! The vibe is always fun and the prices are always perfect. I’d def recommend!