Reviews (1,384)Shipped fast, beautiful prints. Thank youuu for the matching set for my sons! Love them! After my package went on vacation for a while and took the scenic route 😅 (obviously not the sellers fault), it arrived and was worth the wait! This was my first purchase and the princess print is 🔥 and quality is great. Seller was great and responsive as well. I’ll def be back 🥰 sweet seller, good deals as described and fastest shipping thank you so much! Thank you for the giveaway and the most adorable outfit! Always love your stuff Shipping was so fast! Clothes are so soft and exactly as described Item was exactly as described and shipping was unbelievably fast One of my favorite bamboo sellers on whatnot! Great prints, great prices & fast shipping! Highly recommend! Continue to purchase from here!! She has amazing prints, styles and a nice variety of sizes. Quality bamboo. Definitely check out her shows!!❤️😊 Thank you!! Love love love the prints she has!! She has a wide variety of prints, styles and sizes!! Amazing bamboo seller!! Definitely check out her shows!!😊❤️ Love this seller and the bamboo quality! Bought something for myself for first time Received everything super fast so & it’s absolutely amazing quality in perfect condition!!! Beyond my expectations. Will be ordering more!!! Thanks we love the new lovey Absolutely stunning as always! Love everything! Always perfect! Beautiful colors and designs They came in the mail super fast and I loved them Oh my the chicken adult set is amazing!! Now I can't decide I should keep it or gift it!!! 😉 Amazing seller with a huge variety of styles, prints, & sizes!! Check out her shows!! Love all the prints I received!! They are so much cuter in person!! The colors pop!! Definitely check out this great seller!! Amazing quality items!! Thank you!! Love everything!! Definitely check out this seller!! Such amazing prints, styles and sizes!! These are good quality bamboo!! Thank you so much!!❤️❤️❤️