Reviews (110)Fabulous seller thank for the quick ship Arrived safe and sound. Thanks. Great packaging and fast shipping! A++++ Great prices and packaging. Love your shows!! Came perfectly packaged and in perfect condition! Was shipped out fast Thank you for my Givvy! Shipping was so quick!! Love love 💕 she is amazing will definitely continue buying from her !! Needoh mini twirl for givvy! Thank you! My daughter loves it ❤️ fast shipping great packaging Love everything was really hoping for the mini needoh for the giveaway though since I don’t have but one mini in my collection but it’s ok I got everything else just as shown thank you Item was shipped promptly and was in great condition! Highly recommend this seller!
Great deal! Mainstreet has been awesome to deal with and has a great cause thank you guys for being awesome ! Tysm…I love my squishy ❤️ I love my Apple!! 🍎 It’s my fave! All were correct. Shipping was fast. Thank you. Great item and fast shipping
This seller is one of the best I’ve ordered from! I got great prices, and I even won a funky pup in her buyer’s givvy! Definitely check out her shows because she has great products, fast shipping, and great customer service. She is also kind on her shows. No yelling or mods that jump down your throat for requests. She gets an overall 12/10 rating. Definitely purchase from Main Street Squishys!this is so sweet! i’m so glad you loved your stuff🤍 Hope to see you in future shows!😊 Still never received Hey abigail! i responded to your message when you first messaged me to reach out to your mail people as it shows on my end that it was delivered to your address!😊 thank you! great needohs! Amazing 10/10 included free little squishy also ❤️