Reviews (8,818)So I absolutely love everything, and everything was shipped super nicely, I would love to join your lives, but I am weary because when I did last, you jumped on and off when you got upset about items going for low prices which caused buyers to lose out on their shipping. Otherwise you’re great and I’d love to buy from you again but shipping is also not cheap when you only get to buy one item at a time. Always has the best products!!! Addicted to his page Great selection! Great host! Always packed with care and top notch products at unbeatable prices. Never want to miss a show!!! Thank you so much for all the deals! ⭐️💜⭐️💜⭐️💜⭐️ I appreciate the gift. Thank you so much. fantastic as always. thank you! amazing givvy. arrived super fast . amazing givvy. arrived super fast amazing givvy.. came super fast as always You can’t make up your mind 😂 you block me then you unblock me then you block me again make up your mind I have videos how you blocked me the 1st time and how you always ends the show on everyone and they loose their shipping and you come back to start the show all over again not fair for buyers but what not will see the videos that I have and the people that you blocked also for reason the are gonna report you for the same reason with no explaining why you did that so good luck bro and like I said I still have a lot of pending reviews for you till you explain and apologize that’s when I will stop my reviews about you Thank you so much ! Once again another amazing purchase on one of the best shows on WN! I’ll be waiting for your explanation otherwise I’m gonna continue with these reviews no matter what and after I’m done then I will report it to Whatnot. If you do not explain why. What a bipolar are you first you blocked me for no good reason. You have not said why you blocked me and now you unblocked me. And you still haven’t explained why I did spend a lot of money on your show just like the queen did and other people that I found out you blocked them for no reason I’m not gonna leave you alone. I’m gonna continue doing with the reviews to explain yourself because if I did something wrong, I would like to know what did I do so I’m still waiting, bro All bad with a fucked up attitude and super rude ending his shows, and people lose their free shipping, then blocking them for no reason Bipolar person with a bad attitude always mad and ending the show when someone by something for three dollars Great seller with fantastic shipping! Engaging show as well. Thank you so much 💝🌟✨ thank you so much for amazing stuff and deals Thank you for my amazing quality product 100%! Happy