Reviews (521)love the jeans however there are multiple tears on the top layer of the jeans especially on one of the back pockets as I can literally put my whole finger through it Lovely seller as always! Thanks so much Another gorgeous bundle from Alicia. Tysm. 10/10 again super haul ty as always Had a bit of a problem with the delivery but messaged and everything got sorted. Love the items as always xx Such a lovely seller with the most gorgeous selection of clothes! 🥰 She was super nice throughout and I’m so happy with everything I bought. Definitely a seller I’ll be coming back to! 💕 Incredible pieces as always. Lovely items!! So happy with them thank youuu! 💗 Insane items, lovely seller thank you!! 💗 Some loose threads few beads were missing and one of the top from this batch of 2 that I ordered is creased and crinkled. Gorgeous clothes, thank you ☺️x Cute top however it has 3 small holes at back of it that wasn’t mentioned:( Beautiful stock thank you ☺️