Reviews (388)Great purchase. Great seller. Thank you for the goodies. Thank you for the giveaway gift! Amazing every time! Maya is the best, kind and fun person with allllll the goods!! New Condition, shipped quickly!!! Great seller and products Thank you so much for the giveaway! ❤️ Good products. Fast shipping. Very nice host! I will shop again and highly recommend! Thank you! Can’t wait to try out! You’re so awesome and it was FREAKISHLY fast! Thank you so much ❤️ I love everything I received excellent fast shipping❤️ Great items, thank you so muchThank you for your review! Cute stickers, thanks for the givvy!I appreciate you thank you! 🫶🏼 I love how beautifully and neatly everything was packed! The products are wonderful, and I absolutely love them all. Thank you so much for such a beautiful and generous buyer's giveaway. I’ll definitely be back on your livestream to shop for more of your lovely items! 🥰Made it to Hawaii in one piece! Ugh thank goodness! Thank you for your wonderful review and so happy you enjoyed your items! 💕💕💕 My items came in such cute packaging and I even got a free mini body spray ☺️ I’m definitely purchasing again. Thank you! Thank you for your review! So happy you enjoyed your stuff 🥰🥰 I absolutely love ordering from this seller! She is always so thoughtful with every order, and the makeup is amazing. Everything is packaged with so much care, and I’ve discovered so many of my favorite products through her. She’s definitely my go-to for all my makeup needs! Thank you sooo much for your wonderful review!! 💕💕💕💕 Everything was perfect .Arrived quickly. Thanks you for the extra products !Thank you for your review! 🫶🏼💕 Pretty sure she ran a full marathon, defended a court case, and single-handedly repaved the I-95 on her way to drop my package at the post office- what can’t this woman do?!?! 💜💜💜Sure feels like it after packing! 😂 ok you win for the best review I’ve seen 🫶🏼🩷🩷 thank you so much