Reviews (388)One of the "tiny treasures" received was the wrong color. Not a big enough purchase to consider returning, though.I’m so sorry about the mix up. If you had reached out, I would have been more than happy to make it right for you.
Send me a message and I’ll get that to you at no cost.
We truly care about our customer’s experience & pride ourselves in working with our customers if concerns arise. I hope we have an opportunity to fix this for you. 💝 Everything is perfect!! Thank you so much!! Thank you for the givy!!🙂 Happy with my purchases! The best host! quick delivery and great products Thank you so much for the Givvy.. all I did was heat up the show 🔥❤️ Thank you! Love my shirt. Love this shop/seller! Great deals along with laughs! My apologies for the typo during the show! lol 🤣 quick deliver and nicely packaged thank you, everything is very nice. I keep coming back for more her clothing is superb Love shopping at mama and me market!!! Always the cutest stuff, good people, and great quality. Simply the best!! Thank you! Another great haul! You were right about the Halara pieces…so comfy! Thank you so much! Beautiful stickers with wonderful sayings. Great daily reminders!