Reviews (276)Great seller! I highly recommend checking out her shows. Thank you so much for the awesome giveaway. Awesome Show great time great Products! Over the top community supporter, fun shows. Stop in and see all her goodies 🫶💕 I truly enjoy this seller!! She’s so very sweet!! As a buyer, it makes you feel very special having her shout you out in another sellers chat…like you’re important enough to her to remember you! I highly recommend everyone check her out and chat her up!! You won’t be disappointed purchasing from her either!! 🫶🏼 I’m so proud of this seller. All her items are amazing. Love her with everything AMAZING SELLER WITH AMAZING DEALS TYSM ❤️ Check out this seller's shop. Lots of nice things and she's a quick shipper!! awesome products. Quick shipping If you haven’t checked out mama_dont_pay_retail check her out. She is a great lady and will get your stuff to you in a timely manner. I will totally shop with her in the future. Great seller here on WN 🌺 tickled to get this for my Anxiety collection Thank you Mama! So glad to be able to help u get to 1k ❤️