Reviews (23)Live stream was engaging and Host was extremely pleasant!
I purchased a few unexpected items (toys for my grandboys) and I couldn’t resist the amazing prices.
I recommend this seller if you’re looking for a respectful chat and amazingly priced goodies.
**You never know what’s coming up next 😊
~STARR💜 Awesome pieces and the seller is also a supporter of sellers, I will be back to make more purchases. Thank you! Thank you ✨️ great packaging. Can't wait to come back for more. 🫶🏻 Thanks for the T-shirt! It’s perfect for school days in October!! 🎃👻🐈⬛ Quick ship. Items exactly as shown. Thanks for the extra!Glad you loved your order! Please come back for more happy mail!💖 Such a sweet, hardworking seller!!! Excited about my plushies 🤩🥰 My husband loves his shirt! Excellent shop!!So happy he loves it! Hope to see you again❤️ Awesome sweatpants! Sweet seller! Fast shipping ❤️ Every item purchase is exactly what was shown in the video excellent condition. Highly highly recommend purchase them from her. Arrived in a timely manner every item that I purchased was exactly the item shown in the video perfect condition and would highly recommend purchasing from her.Thank you so much for the great review! I’m glad you loved your items! I got the best deals! Everything arrived in great new condition. Seller paid attention to detail and order arrived in a couple of days!Glad you were satisfied with your order! Come back and shop with us 🥰 Wonderful seller. Great products. First show, did great! Great seller, items in perfect condition - ans shipped quickly.