Reviews (1,862)Always pleased with my order. Thanks 😊 Thank you! Loved my items and prices are reasonable. Thank you I absolutely love these. The shipping is so great. Such great items. Thank you Everything was excellent. I so appreciate this site. This is one of the best ones ever. Always a pleasure shopping with Momma Bear 🐻! Thank you Item exactly as described- worth the price- maybe? Crazy good deals and fast shipping. Perfect translation So fast in shipping, I love it. Everything was perfect. These rugs are gorgeous ❤️thank you for fast shipping also highly recommended thank you for the givvy! 🫶🏻 I bought a casepack during a casepack show and i wasn’t sure what was in the box. I bid on it based off what I did recognize. Can i tell you now that this was delivered and i see everything. I feel like i hit the lottery. I can’t believe everything I scored. What a deal! Thank you 😊