Reviews (60)Just recieved my package and everything is amazing. Thank you for taking the time to pack everything nice and secure, I really appreciate the extra effort as this package traveled all the way to Hawaii 🌺🏝️ I’ll definitely be back for more Squishies. Highly recommend this seller 🙌🏼🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 I’m so excited I got raided into your show in the middle of the night! 😂💕 I ended up getting some NeeDoh at AMAZING prices, and you made both me and my daughters so incredibly happy! 🥰 Such a fun surprise and a great show! ✨ Thank you so much I love it
This seller is the sweetest! 10/10 would definitely recommend purchasing from Amy. Fair prices and my order was packaged with so much care❤️ Thank you so much!!Thank you for the review and the message! It really means so much❤️❤️❤️ Everything was lovely. Thanks so much for the extra goodies. Great products and deals and fast shipping! Thank you Great Seller!! Highly suggested! Amazing seller, very fast shipment :)Thank you❤️❤️I appreciate your support so much!! Great products, nice price, good shipping. she has good vibes!!! would purchase again You are so kind!! Thank you!! Thank you so much for my order and the free gift!! You are so generous!!!! You are welcome!! I appreciate you supporting us!! ❤️❤️ Amazing products! Everything arrived safe and exactly as described.Thank you, Tiffany ❤️we appreciate you so much! Seller is wonderful! Great variety, items were all well packaged and arrived quickly!Thank you so much!! I hope the kiddos love their boo baskets!!! Seller is absolutely wonderful! Great show and variety. Items were well packaged and arrived quickly. Amazing seller, fabulous shipping, can't wait to see one of her shows again. If I could add stars, I would. Package was wrapped and came quickly. Thank you so much for the kind review❤️❤️❤️ Great seller. Packed great Great seller. Packed great 👍 Love the variety of generic and authentic products. Great deals and fast shipping. Thank you so much Tiffany!! I hope your grandbabies love everything ❤️ I’m so happy with my order! Not only did I revive my dumpling I also got tons of freebies!
Thank youuuYou are so welcome! I appreciate you coming into my show ❤️ Really love the packaging💕 Fast and easy shipping ! Durable packaging and definitely made with care , will be buying again ! Also received a free squishy gift I got a glitter cube and was not expecting it all, so affordable and such a awesome seller, 10/10 recommend! The most PERFECT shipping I’ve ever seen. Amazing deals and EXACTLY as described. 100/10 recommend this seller!!!! 🫶🏼🤍 Loved everything! Great seller, fast shipping and items are accurate. We will definitely purchase more!