Reviews (650)The best seller ever!!! Love all her stuff! Fast shipping ! Cannot wait to shop again! Tysm for the stickers for my girly! 💕🫶🔥💕😻 Everything was amazing!! Thank you so much!!! 🥰🥰🥰 Such nice items , thank you Always good items, Fast Shipping.Good Seller. This was such a fun package to open! Thank you! Absolute perfection thank you
Cute items and great seller! Thanks for the freebies! Such great packaging and such good deals! I recommend Mama Mak time and time again! received my package & love it 💯❤️✅ greaqqt vibes ✅ great packaging ✅ Thank you so much, everything was great 😊 if you are checking Mamamakks reviews. you'll see my name MANY times!!! I have bought sooooo many times from her. She is my favorite seller and I can say without a doubt that she is one of the VERY best sellers on Whatnot. She will convince you from your first purchase how amazing she is. She has such cute stuff at great prices. she packs all your items so carefully and makes everything look so cute. you feel like you just opened a present. You will love her. I do!!!Awww thank you so much Clarrissa for this review! You have always been too kind to me! I appreciate you so much!!!!💗 Love love love my keychains! Thank you! Thank you for the items! Fast shipping! Great prices for bulk items. It was summer clearance WOW!!! I What an awesome deal!!! So much cute stuff for such a great price!!! Thank you for making me so happy and making me feel special!! You are the BEST😘🥰😍 What more can I say but shes my favorite seller!!! I always leave her shows with a BIG smile!! Because I know I got great deals!!! If you haven't bought a scoop from her, you are really missing out. Her scoops are the best deals on whatnot!! You will fall in love with mamamakk!!!Her scoops are addicting!!! The best host! The best deals! The best channel!!! THE BEST SCOOPS!!! Always love everything I get from mama 🫶🏻 Everything is good and cute! ✨