Reviews (672)I love everything!!!!Thank you so much. Oh my gosh, love this soooooo much. Great price too. I’m in heaven. Thank you. I opened my package to a wonderful surprise! Mamaonamission included some extra special gifts for being a first time buyer and it was so appreciated! Thank you... Thank you for the freebs and sweet note! 🥰🎉 Awesome,, Trustworthy, Fun Host!! ❤️ Great items! Thanks again. Some for me some to sell. 🌞 thank you for the great deals and givvy! Fast shipping, items as described and very clean. Thank you always enjoy watching your shows and love your bubbly personality. Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕 Was exactly as described, and price was extremely reasonable. Arrived a day early! Great items!!! Thank you so much! Always great products and fantastic prices fast ship
Luv her Thank you so much. I love it all! And thank you for the nice hobby! Wonderful, show excellent seller. highly highly recommend this seller!! My items were amazing! Always a favorite seller! As always, Kimmy, very nice items and great prices 🩵👣💦🌀💧☔💙🐦🐾🐬🫧🐟👗🩵👣💦🌀💧☔💙🐦🐾🐬🫧🐟👗🩵👣💦🌀💧☔💙🐦🐾🐬Beautiful Clothes as usual! You have the cutest stuff, Fun to watch, Love your personality!! Thank you!!🩵👣💦🌀💧☔💙🐦🐾🐬🫧🐟👗🩵👣💦🌀💧☔💙🐦🐾🐬🫧🐟👗🩵👣💦🌀💧☔💙 Excellent seller! Packaged perfectly and arrived timely. Thank you so much. I will be back! Excellent seller! Packaged perfectly and arrived timely. Thank you so much. I will be back! Excellent seller! Packaged perfectly and arrived timely. Thank you so much. I will be back! Excellent seller! Packaged perfectly and arrived timely. Thank you so much. I will be back!