Reviews (24)Wowsers, excellent seller. Super quick shipping. And a little surprise tucked in. In the words of Arnold, "I'll Be Back". Thank you so much 😊 Thank you for everything! Very nice yarns :) thank you ! Everything is perfect and as shown, thank you so much. Thank you not only for the beautiful yarn, but also the awesome givvy of the crochet ring! I had no idea those existed! Thank you for another package of great yarn! I’m so in love with the poofy alpaca donuts! Thank you for the great deal!!! I am so happy with my purchase. the yarn is beautiful thank you so much Awesome yarn and prices. Great seller. TY soooo much. It’s alllllll so pretty! Everything is great, and even though I would not have purchased the bulky orange acrylic normally, your little mimic helper that day convinced me and I am making pumpkins! Thank you so much for the beautiful yarn! You gave me great deals and the shows was really enjoyable to be in☺️ Everything is perfect and beautiful. Fun show. Thank you!!