Reviews (8,307)Absolutely love them💕 as always my friend a pleasure to be part of your shows and purchase more mini cuteness!!Thank you so much!!!🦋🫶🏻🦋 I love all my things! Great seller! Fast shipping! Will be coming back for more goodies!! Love all my items!! Thank you so much!! As always my friend 🧡 love love love!! Everything arrived safely and always look forward to more of your shows and more goodies,never know what will come up next which is always the best part. Thanks again!! Will see you next time💕 my package was lost, which wasn't a big deal but I had to message multiple times to get any updates. I waited 17 days from purchase to message, 22 days after purchase to contact whatnot. seller may be wonderful, but I was let down. I am so sorry. I had a few orders that are lost. I appreciate you. love my minis! my little mushroom mini & my Hello Kitty minis! theyre wonderful! So many adorable minis. Thank you ❣️ Thank you sooo much for all the Posters!! My MINI BLOCKBUSTER Is going to rock!! Thank you so much for my minis!! great selection. loved them all. Excellent condition! Well packaged! BB King mini poster is on my fridge to remember when I saw him live! Love it 🫶 I love all of my little Halloween items! Thank you! 🎃 shipped fast loved everything in it. Absolutely love!!!💜💜💜 Thank you so much ☺️