Reviews (804)Excellent seller everything is always great Thank you! These are so cute 🥰 Cute little picture! Thank you for the little extra surprise in my box! Love it! Thanks for always having the cutest things to build with. I love your vignette shows! Cute! Well packaged and fast delivery. I enjoyed your show and selection ✨✨✨ Lovely quilts. Well described. Shipped and packaged well. Beautiful pieces. I will surely use these in my upcycling projects!!!! Packaged with care too! Thank you. One of the canisters had a sticky residue on it and packaging material has now adhered to those large areas. There were also pink markings on the canister that were not disclosed prior to purchase. Minimal tape residue on item from where lid was taped to canister and it would have easily been removed with goo gone or warm/soapy water. Requested her to try and let me know so we could make it right. Followed up with her and no response. She’s great, fast shipping great prices love her shows excellent seller fun shows Poor horse was broken. I tried to fix it but I can’t fit the pieces together. :(I’m sorry your package was mishandled by the USPS during shipment. You received a full refund. It was truly a beautiful piece. Nice giveaway! Thank you! Lovely seller and beautiful quilts and I could tell she took great care in laundering and packing these quilts! Thank you very much Arrived safe and sound! I love it!!