Reviews (4,497)Thank you! Love this card. Your artwork is amazing! Thank you for sharing your talent!!!🥰 Great large sticker, received quickly. Thank you for the givvy Love my new cards! Packaged well and shipped quickly! Will definitely be back to shop with this fun seller! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ thanks for the kitty cards!!! 😺 Great Seller. love my cards. Thank you. ❤️ Love the reindeer cards!! 😍 Such a pretty card! I love all of your design ideas. Love this card! Thank you. I love my FU plant pins giveaway. Thank you so much I love this antique card!! The old woman at the market looks like me when I hand out Halloween candy to the trick-or-treaters 🤣
Seriously though, MammaZ has awesome playing cards, and she’s such a fun seller! Mammaz always has the BEST items!!! I love this givy! Thank you so much ❤️ Such a beautiful Soul! thank you for my card 💕 Thank you for the Thrift Shop trading card ❣️ PERFECT! Everything was perfect! The plant, the packaging, the seller, & let's not forget the price heh. I got a hoya mary jane cutting & have been on the lookout for a good priced one for quite some time now since it has my late mother's name. When I saw it & the price, I just had to have it. Despite my plant ban. It came with a plant pin that my mom would've loved too so thank you thank you thank you mammaz for helping this girl finally get her wishlist hoya without breaking the bank🫶🏽🫶🏽 been a viewer for a while but happy I finally graduated to customer Amazing cards always!! We love MammaZ!