Reviews (207)thank you for the squishy!! thank you for the givvy 🖤 AMAZING host, will be back again for my squishy needs! You’re amazing thank you so much! 😊 Amazing, thank you thank you!!! As always just a good host and great packaging Although I missed out on the envelopes I got some great products bundled very securely! thank you! the packaging was super cute! the little ghosts were too cute! thanks for my super groovy glob! Great packaging and items arrived quickly. Thank you!! 🙏🏼 Loved the show, super fun and great prices! My son loves all the needohs and dumplings! Arrived safely and packaging had cute sprinkles of Halloween! Thank you! Beautifully package and items are exactly as expected. Thank you! Awesome givvy! Thank you!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH 😭
Such a good show with ALLLL the BANGERS.
And of course my glizzy 🫶🏼
Seriously the sweetest host. Thank you! Thank you for the amazing items. Sooooo cute! The way you put little surprise acrylic ghosts in the box!!! My daughter totally loved it she lined them all up on her vanity ! Her birthday is on Halloween so she loves all spooky things! Box arrived great! My items were perfect, thanks so much!! love the products shipped with care packaged cutely and carefully and everything came and nothing was damaged Thank you everything was perfect. Great seller fast shipping. My son loved the extras! Received the givy and I was immediately sickened by the disgusting stench of patchouli. It was all over the inside of the envelope and made me sick and gave me a migraine. I'm still giving 5 stars for sending it but I won't be buying anything knowing it will come smelling like this I am sorry to hear this!! Are you sure it was my Givvy? Because I as well hate the smell of patchouli!! What was the givvy?