Reviews (14,638)came surprisingly fast, it was in Florida then straight to Cali in 1 day. Amazing as per usual. #1 in all our hearts! …Great show, great host!!!! 😎🤙🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Perfect! exactly what I saw and asked for. Great shipping too! I’m glad I could get this minifigure without having to buy the whole $800 set since I’m a big fan of lizard characters. Great shipping time too, it came in exactly a week. Great custom figure, happy it’s made out of real Lego pieces, every attention to detail about the character portrayed well thank you for my purchase:) Great product and great service, A+++++ Great seller. Would buy from again. Order was packed neatly and came in great condition wicked fast shipping. crazy amount of stuff. love to see it. Fast shipping and great seller, awesome shows! New, flash sales at a very good price. Fast shipping Great stream and the Jango tin arrived in great condition Great show as always and everything arrived quickly and as shown Fantastic seller as always!
Ryan is top notch. Never hesitant to buy from him. Ryan is top notch. Never hesitant to buy from him. Trust is a huge factor for me.