Reviews (217)Thank you so much mine and johns parcels came much appreciated Absolutely love this seller would recommend. Perfect service every time lovely people 5 ***** fantastic seller and great items Amazing products ❤️mandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
💜 Very happy with all items thank you so much and you are all brilliant host mandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
🥰🫶🏻💜 made up with order, especially the butterflies 😍🥺🥺mandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
🫶🏻💜 just wow,I didn't realise how much I brought thank you, I recommend this buyer big time.mandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
Struggled to find a box 🤣🫶🏻💜🥰 thank you so much xxxmandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
🫶🏻 Amazing products and exactly as described.
Really well packaged and thank you for my givvy you are very naughty.
Amazing sellers and amazing atmosphere ❤️mandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
🫢💜🫶🏻🥰 well packaged as usual. thanks again.mandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
🫶🏻💜 Friendly and helpful seller. Lovely chats and good vibes. mandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
🥰🫶🏻💜 Always brilliant , highly recommend mandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
🫶🏻💜 Perfect as usual , thank you ☺️ mandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
💜 Thank you so much, super fun stream great items and arrived quickly!! I’ll be back 🥰mandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
💜 Super seller love this stream highly recommend. Not just a seller who cares one who makes you a friend 🌹❤️mandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
🫶🏻 Amazing as always, thanks ladies 💖💖💖mandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
💜 BEST KNITTED TEDDIES AND PIGEONS EVER, great show always a laugh and a giggle , reliable trust worthy sellers , high recommended , Mandy also needs someone to set her next knitting challenge , so watch the show and it could be you 🫵. 😀mandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
😂💜🫶🏻 excellent as per. recommend this buyer if I could I would be giving 10 starsmandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
🫶🏻💜 Perfect lovely people items perfect fast delivery 🚚 quality and great service provided by sellers mandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
💜 Perfect 5 ***** seller highly recommend seller’s personal favorite of mine like family to me beautiful people love 💕 them. Great quality items for sale pleased with my purchases thank you John ❤️💛😘mandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
🥰 well packaged as usual.mandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
🥰 Thank you so much very pleased with the items fast delivery mandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
💜 Absolutely great service, super sweet and lovely ladies, brilliantly packaged and super speedy shipping! Big thumbs up!mandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
💜🩷 Perfect transaction fast delivery 🚚 lovely mother and daughter quality products mandy_ells_beautybargainsSeller
🫶🏻💜🩷