Reviews (145)Love all my pieces!! Great condition and fast shipping !! Wonderful pieces, as always! Items as shown, well packaged, shipped quickly! We love thrifting with Mandy! thank you for the giveaway the bow is so cute and i love the packaging❤️ Always a fabulous experience! Great items! Thank you! 😊 Love everything I received and Mandy is adorable! Unexpectedly bumped into this show and what a lovely purchase. The host was so charismatic too ✨. Took a chance and so impressed. Thank you for a beautiful garment and such at exceptional price. Love the items I received! Mandy always has the best items! Whenever I can catch a show I know I’m going to get some great items! Everything is great! I love the reversible clothing! Fast shipping and great items! Everything was as described and ever better. Glad we found you! Thank you so much, we will shop again🌹p.s love love the stickers 👻 I got such great deals on really nice items and it all came so fast! I am excited to use many of these items in outfits in my upcoming shows. Thank you!! Got my giveaway item ✨️ so cute thank you Mandy 🎀 Fast Shipping and item as described! Thank you so much for the great deals and positive vibes! :) Love Mandy and love my dress! Love the vintage items omfg!! This is a amazing seller!! Her items are perfectly shipped! Plus being clean! Just a completely amazing purchase! Loveeee it sll!! love the stickers!! thank you!!! super cute even better in person 😍 fast shipping tysm for the cute stickers 😭🥰